Helping clients navigate their family building journey.
Memberships, Honors, Awards
- Board of Trustees for American Academy of Adoption Attorneys.
- Board of Trustees for the Center for Adoption Support and Education.
- Governor Appointee to the Mongtomery County Judicial Nominating Commission.
- 2011 Maryland Super Lawyers Star as published by Law & Politics and Baltimore Magazine. Chosen for her work in adoption, family law and collaborative law.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys. The American Academy of Adoption Attorneys is a national organization of approximately 315 attorneys across the United States that have distinguished themselves in the field of adoption law and maintain the highest ethical standards in adoption.
- Member of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine and the American Fertility Association. Both organizations adhere to the highest professional and ethical standards for membership and are leaders in the Fertility industry.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Assisted Reproduction Technology Attorneys. AARTA is comprised of approximately 100 attorneys who focus in the area of reproductive law and maintain the best practices in the field.
- Professional member of RESOLVE. RESOLVE is the national organization providing support, education and advocacy for those with infertility.
- 2008 Who's Who Madison as a member of the business community who has demonstrated exemplary achievement and distinguished contributions to her profession.
- Member of the Reproductive and Genetics Technology Committee of the American Bar Association.
- Member of the Adoption Committee of the American Bar Association.
- Professional member of Families for Private Adoption. FPA offers support and education for families interested in private adoptions.
- Member of Collaborative Dispute Resolution Professionals (CDRP)
- Member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP).
- Family Law Sections of the Bar Association of Montgomery County and the District of Columbia Bar Association, Frederick County Bar Association, Women’s Bar Association, Maryland State Bar Association, Federal Bar Association and the American Bar Association.